Dr. Jane Chien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane Chien?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jane Chien?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 15th, 2015

Great Doc would highly recommend.

I know Dr Chien helped save my life. She is a wonderful Doc. She listens to all my worries and communicates well.

September 10th, 2015

Jane Chien is the absolute worst example of today’s medical profession. She is completely ignorant in dealing with the special needs of her patients and is absolutely arrogant towards family members trying to explain and steward the healthcare needs of their incapacitated relatives. Chien’s brazen lack of compassion for her patients and the supporting family is beyond all comprehension and I have never encountered this level of callousness from any other practicing Physician. Chien is no longer tending our family’s healthcare needs. I made this decision for numerous reasons, but the last straw was due to her inability to correct my Coumadin INR levels after four months of repeated testing with only sporadic changes in the medication dosage. I went to the Heart Associates Coumadin Clinic and they had my INR levels back into a normal range in just five days and have kept it under control ever since. Is Chien incompetent or just uninterested in her patient’s welfare? You decide, either way, it is the patient who suffers the consequences.

May 1st, 2015

I have had no problems with Dr Chien

May 16th, 2012

Seems uncaring and cold:

These negative comments are true.Dr. Chien has been my doctor for a few years only because others recommened by my previous physician were not taking new patients. I feel she doesn't even know who I am. I asked her if she would know who I was when I got older and really needed her. Her reply, "Now I will". The staff has changed recently. But her former assistant Charlene was very helpful. Dr. Chien pays more attention to her computer than patients. I have never seen her smile.

November 30th, 2010

She misdiagnized diseases in several occassions. It is hard to get an appointment from her when I'm actually sick. Getting follow-up appointment is easy but that's not important anyway. Overall, I'm disappointed by her services.

August 26th, 2008

Effective and efficient

Dr. Chien became my family's doctor three years ago, when our long-time doctor retired. We have been very pleased with Dr. Chien's effectiveness and efficiency, always with excellent follow-up and succinct communication of results and explanations.

September 20th, 2017