Dr. Jane Chretien Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jane Chretien?

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Dr. Chretien is as close to a traditional, caring doctor of the 1950s as possible. On top of her communication skills, she is an excellent diagnostician. I feel that she treats me holistically. She goes beyond symptoms and tests to understand what is happening in my life that may impact on my health.

The Best

Posted on January 5th, 2015

Dr. Chretien is as close to an old fashioned, caring doctor as you can find. She treats the whole person, not the symptoms. I count on her listening skills to hear things I did not realize I said; she is able to analyze the different aspects of my health to ask just the right questions.

Great doctor!

Posted on June 20th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Chretien for years, and feel lucky to be under her care. She is the kind of doctor who stays current with the literature, who follows up, and makes herself available whenever needed. At one point I left her care because of insurance reasons, but after trying a few other doctors, decided she was well worth the hassle of going outside network.

best doc I ever had

Posted on June 30th, 2010

Professional, caring, broad medical background gained from years of experience. Always has time for you and best of all - SHE LISTENS TO YOU.

Rude Dismissal

Posted on October 13th, 2009

Dr. Chretien was my internist for about 15 years. Recently I contacted another internist for financial reasons, since Dr. C. does not accept medicare. The new internist did not have an opening for several weeks. In the interim I developed severe muscular pain and re-contacted Dr. C for medication. She did give me a perscription, but announced she could not take me back as a patient since the new doctor had requested my records. She did not offer a clear explanation and refused to give me names of other physicians--thus abandoning me after all these years.

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on October 2nd, 2009

Dr. Chretien is extraordinarily good. She's smart, knowledgeable, and polite. Her advice is accurate, clear, and straightforward. When a concept is difficult to understand, she takes the time to explain it without watering things down until they are meaningless. She follows up with you of her own volition when needed, and responds to phone inquiries the same day. Her staff is wonderful and she has never run behind schedule on appointments when I have had one.

Posted on November 17th, 2017