A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Eun Chung MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Chung practice?
- Dr. Jane Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Chung practices General Practice near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Primary Care Doctors.