A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Eun Chung MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Chung practice?
- Dr. Jane Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Chung practices General Practice near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale General Practitioners.