A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Collis-Geers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Collis-Geers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collis-Geers
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Collis-Geers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Collis-Geers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Collis-Geers graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Collis-Geers has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Marie Collis-Geers MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Collis-Geers practice?
- Dr. Jane Collis-Geers has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Collis-Geers practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.