Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Dr. Jane is an excellent doctor! show details Dr. Jane is an excellent doctor!
Nov 3rd, 2011

I never have a hard time getting an appointment. My waiting time for getting in is the best of any doctor I have ever had. She has very friendly and caring staff. She always takes her time in evaluating my issues. Dr. Conroy is the most caring doctor. She is incredibly genuine and sincere. I could see doctor who are a lot closer to where I live, but I would rather see her.

She treat the patient with the whole picture in mind. Deeply empathetic. show details She treat the patient with the whole picture in mind. Deeply empathetic.
by K. Stern on Aug 12th, 2009

Dr. Conroy has the rare ability to just make you bare your soul. As such, she can see you as a whole, your problems, your assets, your weaknesses and strengths and treats you the person as a whole, not just a person with one particular illness. She is the empathetic doctor I have ever met, talks with you about your life as a whole and leaves you with your dignity. She is gifted with people and smiles a lot. She is never short or curt with me; I consider my relationship with my doctor to be one of the intimate and important parts to my wellness as a person, and her bedside manner allows that to happen. I think she really cares about her patients; it's not all "business".

Aug 4th, 2009