Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Best Family Doctor show details Best Family Doctor
by Therese Goudy on Aug 19th, 2016

Dr. Conroy is GREAT. She has an awesome bedside manner & spends quality time with her patients. She GENUINELY cares. The girls in the office are so polite & never have an "attitude" problem. I would follow her to any office & I have.

Lab results show details Lab results
Jun 8th, 2016

I think she is a good doctor,and seems to listen to your concerns ,but very disappointed in how long she takes in getting back to you with test results.3 days and still waiting,and in a lot of pain while I wait.

Jan 14th, 2016

I've never had a doctor who spent so much time with me. She acts as if I am her only client although I know she is very busy. Her staff is also wonderful.

by Brian Kennedy on Nov 22nd, 2015

This doctor prescribed over 700 painkillers to my elderly mother and she missed all the early signs of dementia

Jun 26th, 2015

she is great!!!

Dr. Jane is an excellent doctor! show details Dr. Jane is an excellent doctor!
Nov 3rd, 2011

I never have a hard time getting an appointment. My waiting time for getting in is the best of any doctor I have ever had. She has very friendly and caring staff. She always takes her time in evaluating my issues. Dr. Conroy is the most caring doctor. She is incredibly genuine and sincere. I could see doctor who are a lot closer to where I live, but I would rather see her.

She treat the patient with the whole picture in mind. Deeply empathetic. show details She treat the patient with the whole picture in mind. Deeply empathetic.
by K. Stern on Aug 12th, 2009

Dr. Conroy has the rare ability to just make you bare your soul. As such, she can see you as a whole, your problems, your assets, your weaknesses and strengths and treats you the person as a whole, not just a person with one particular illness. She is the empathetic doctor I have ever met, talks with you about your life as a whole and leaves you with your dignity. She is gifted with people and smiles a lot. She is never short or curt with me; I consider my relationship with my doctor to be one of the intimate and important parts to my wellness as a person, and her bedside manner allows that to happen. I think she really cares about her patients; it's not all "business".

Aug 4th, 2009