Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Super Doc  |  show details
by Kathy L on Jun 13th, 2013

Dr Corboy has been my GP for more than 15 years. She responds to my emails which often saves an office visit. She is thorough, professional and compassionate. I'm not happy with the appointment system at BFM, however, she has no control over that.

|  A pretty good GP  |  show details
by a regular on Mar 21st, 2013

I have seen Dr. Corboy multiple times over the years and she has always been kind, courteous and informative. She emails not only my test results but makes comments on them, asks questions and gives additional instructions so I don't have to track her down later. She is soft-spoken but friendly, professional and never patronizing. I would highly recommend her as a GP.

|  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

Overall, very efficient doc! Wait time isn't ideal, but I've also waited a lot longer for other docs.Dr. Corboy is VERY efficient in getting back test results, and replying via email.Soft spoken, asks about my kids, etc.

|  BAD DOCTOR  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

She was not a listener. She's very argumentative, can't hold her temper, storms out of the room and told the nurse not to give me my prescrition refills. So I wasted my money and time.

|  show details
May 2nd, 2009

waited over one hour to see the MD. she did not acknowledge or apologize her tardiness. had cold, indifferent bedside manner. did nothing to check for basic conditions - hypertension or diabetes - despite reported weight gain and BP of 150/90. while the other doctors in the group are on top of things, Dr. Corboy was NOT.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by clt100 on Aug 22nd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Corboy practices at Baylor Family Medicine and is a caring, skilled, intelligent, personable doctor.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com