Dr. Jane Corboy MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine The Dalles, OR

3.6

June 13th, 2013
Super Doc
Dr Corboy has been my GP for more than 15 years. She responds to my emails which often saves an office visit. She is thorough, professional and compassionate. I'm not happy with the appointment system at BFM, however, she has no control over that.

March 21st, 2013
A pretty good GP
I have seen Dr. Corboy multiple times over the years and she has always been kind, courteous and informative. She emails not only my test results but makes comments on them, asks questions and gives additional instructions so I don't have to track her down later. She is soft-spoken but friendly, professional and never patronizing. I would highly recommend her as a GP.

July 19th, 2011
Overall, very efficient doc! Wait time isn't ideal, but I've also waited a lot longer for other docs.Dr. Corboy is VERY efficient in getting back test results, and replying via email.Soft spoken, asks about my kids, etc.

July 19th, 2011
BAD DOCTOR
She was not a listener. She's very argumentative, can't hold her temper, storms out of the room and told the nurse not to give me my prescrition refills. So I wasted my money and time.

May 2nd, 2009
waited over one hour to see the MD. she did not acknowledge or apologize her tardiness. had cold, indifferent bedside manner. did nothing to check for basic conditions - hypertension or diabetes - despite reported weight gain and BP of 150/90. while the other doctors in the group are on top of things, Dr. Corboy was NOT.