A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Curtis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Curtis, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Evidence-based Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Curtis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Diana Curtis FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane D. Curtis practice?
- Dr. Jane Curtis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Curtis practices Internal Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists.