A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Daly is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Daly, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Daly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Daly MD is a female Oncologist , has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jane Daly practice?
- Dr. Jane Daly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jane Daly practices Medical Oncology near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Oncologists.