A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Daly, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Daly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane D. Daly practice?
Dr. Jane Daly practices Medical Oncology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, NY and Woodbury, NY.
See Forest Hills Oncologists.