A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Daly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Daly, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Daly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Daly MD is a female Oncologist , has 37 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jane Daly practice?
- Dr. Jane Daly has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Daly practices Medical Oncology near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Oncologists.