A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Dematte D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Dematte D'Amico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dematte D'Amico
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dematte D'Amico Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Dematte D'Amico graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dematte D'Amico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Dematte D'Amico MD is a female Internist and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jane Dematte D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Jane Dematte D'Amico has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Dematte D'Amico practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Critical Care Practitioners and Chicago Pulmonologists.