A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Dematte D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Dematte D'Amico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dematte D'Amico
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Dematte D'Amico Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Dematte D'Amico graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dematte D'Amico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Dematte D'Amico MD is a female Internist and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jane Dematte D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Jane Dematte D'Amico has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Dematte D'Amico practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Critical Care Practitioners and Chicago Pulmonologists.