A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Danahy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Danahy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Danahy, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Danahy graduated from Boston University . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Danahy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Fitzgerald Danahy MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jane F. Danahy practice?
- Dr. Jane Danahy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jane Danahy practices Dermatology near Melrose, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wakefield, MA and Providence, RI.
See Melrose Dermatologists.