Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Doctor is wonderful, office staff not so much  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

When I went in to see this doctor the office staff was very rude and condescending.If I had not felt so awful I would have left but I waited to see her and she was wonderful.I am not sure if I will continue with her but I thought people should know to prepare your self if you go there.

|  very poor office staff  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

The check out staff is the very worst I have experienced in my life. They are counter patients. After requiring CAT scan and x-rays for problems, no follow up. After a month we called for results to have Dr. give "OK" or no. The office staff refused to have Dr. call and asked why we wanted Dr. to call with results. Then said we need to schedule another appointment if we want results. TERRIBLE.

|  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

I was very impressed with Dr. Daniel and the office staff. They were all very kind and professional.

|  Horrible  |  show details
May 26th, 2011

While performing a very normal surgery she ruptured my bladder and didn't call in a Urologist to consult. i spent 7 days in the hospital and 21 days with a Cath and she wouldn't even follow up with me. I had to find a Urologist on my own to deal with the Cath and my ruptured bladder. Do not see this Dr.

|  Strange / Nosy doctor  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2011

She asked a lot of personal questions that have nothing to do with my overall health - she made me quite uncomfortable and recommended outdated tests.

|  Most horrible doctor ever encountered!!!  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

Dr. Jane Daniel misdiagnosed me with a miscarriage when in fact I had an ectopic pregnancy and almost died. Thank God I went for a second opinion and my new doctor saved my life. My new doctor said I would not have survived another 48hrs if I had not seen him and undergone emergency surgery to have my fallopian tube removed. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor!

|  great, caring doctor  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2009

I highly recommend Dr Daniel. I was using her as my gynocolgist and my primary doctor for a few years until I found an internal medicine physician. She and her staff are very caring. I was suffering from depression and she referred me to a terrific professional, who was able to help. The staff are very caring. I do try to make my appointments early in the day, so that I do not have to wait very long.