Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 30th, 2015

Very friendly staff. Dr Daniel listens to you and is very kind.

Jul 6th, 2015

I just had a hysterectomy and all went well. I really liked dr. Daniels i fealt so comfortable with her. She is great and so is the staff.

by Daun caddo on Jun 20th, 2015

Was missed diagnosis and now have to have kemo stage 2cancer of the valva she diagnosis it as vaginal tear.

May 11th, 2015

She is great!

by Kelly Carlson on Apr 16th, 2015

Dr Jane Daniel was recommended by a good friend - who did not steer me wrong. Dr Daniel was pleasant, friendly & best of all very knowledgeable & asked me a lot of questions about me & my family history. She is straight up and clear. Her staff was polite and welcoming. I am happy.

Highly Recommend Dr Daniel show details Highly Recommend Dr Daniel
by Rebecca on Mar 22nd, 2015

I absolutely love Dr Daniel and her staff, they make me feel like family with how nice they are. Dr. Daniel takes her time with you and makes sure to explain everything and answer all questions.

Feb 12th, 2015

Would still be going there if I didn't leave Ft Myers.

Feb 9th, 2015

Love the staff!!!

Doctor is wonderful, office staff not so much show details Doctor is wonderful, office staff not so much
Oct 10th, 2012

When I went in to see this doctor the office staff was very rude and condescending.If I had not felt so awful I would have left but I waited to see her and she was wonderful.I am not sure if I will continue with her but I thought people should know to prepare your self if you go there.

very poor office staff show details very poor office staff
Sep 18th, 2012

The check out staff is the very worst I have experienced in my life. They are counter patients. After requiring CAT scan and x-rays for problems, no follow up. After a month we called for results to have Dr. give "OK" or no. The office staff refused to have Dr. call and asked why we wanted Dr. to call with results. Then said we need to schedule another appointment if we want results. TERRIBLE.

Sep 5th, 2012

I was very impressed with Dr. Daniel and the office staff. They were all very kind and professional.

Horrible show details Horrible
May 26th, 2011

While performing a very normal surgery she ruptured my bladder and didn't call in a Urologist to consult. i spent 7 days in the hospital and 21 days with a Cath and she wouldn't even follow up with me. I had to find a Urologist on my own to deal with the Cath and my ruptured bladder. Do not see this Dr.

Strange / Nosy doctor show details Strange / Nosy doctor
Apr 8th, 2011

She asked a lot of personal questions that have nothing to do with my overall health - she made me quite uncomfortable and recommended outdated tests.

Most horrible doctor ever encountered!!! show details Most horrible doctor ever encountered!!!
Feb 8th, 2011

Dr. Jane Daniel misdiagnosed me with a miscarriage when in fact I had an ectopic pregnancy and almost died. Thank God I went for a second opinion and my new doctor saved my life. My new doctor said I would not have survived another 48hrs if I had not seen him and undergone emergency surgery to have my fallopian tube removed. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor!

great, caring doctor show details great, caring doctor
Oct 1st, 2009

I highly recommend Dr Daniel. I was using her as my gynocolgist and my primary doctor for a few years until I found an internal medicine physician. She and her staff are very caring. I was suffering from depression and she referred me to a terrific professional, who was able to help. The staff are very caring. I do try to make my appointments early in the day, so that I do not have to wait very long.