Dr. Jane Defalco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 9th, 2016
Great Pediatician
My kids & I really love Dr. DeFalco. She is a very caring and thorough pediatrician.

September 13th, 2015
Great Doctor
She is a great doctor & my kids love her

May 27th, 2015
Wonderful doctor
I have taken my kids to Dr. DeFallco for 5 years & love her and her practice. She is very kind and understanding. My children feel comfortable iwth her. I would highly recommend her.

May 25th, 2015
Mother
My children and I LOVE Dr. DeFalco. She always takes good care of us and her staff is very nice, too. The office is very accommodating about scheduling. I feel like Dr. DeFalco is a trusted member of my family and my kids ask to see her when they are sick.

April 12th, 2015
Too old , doesn't care as much
Picture is not right.. she is 67 now.. so this has Not been updated in a long time. She never seemed really at all interested in caring for my child or in talking in general to us. Mostly the nurse did all the work and she would then come in later and it would be really quick, it would be ok , she looks good and bye.. nothing i ever learned from her and she wasn't really interested in it.. she always seemed preoccuppied and not a real people person. I left because I felt like she always seemed like she couldn't stand the job anymore.. like she seen so many it was really weighing on her.. she really didn't seem to care and that really shown through every appt. I think she needs to retire because she doesn't really enjoy her job she seemed like it was always forced.. Also they say they are there late and they will close 30 min early , just because.. I had an issue that I should of been able to take care of they stay open till 5 pm.. but it was 4:30, CLOSED.. What??? yup.. so mad at that.. they just don't care. ashame how some doctors are either too young and green or too old and don't care anymore.. oh well, good luck , don't go to her. Also the building they are in is beautiful, but their office is Horrid.. dirty walls, dirty floors, dirty lobby.. Not what I would expect for Chesterfield.

October 31st, 2012
Great Pediatrician
My kids love Dr. DeFalco. They feel very comfortable with asking her questions. I like that Dr. DeFalco always takes time to answer my questions and make sure that I am comfortable with the treatment plan.