Dr. Jane Deng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane Deng?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 15th, 2014

Referred regarding Asthma.

Dr. Deng is the best doctor I've ever had. She is willing to assist me with paper work that needs completing, such as, SDI, AFLAC, Temporary benefits from credit and many other concerns that may occur regarding these issue's. She is always very concerned and does follow up if I'm not in her immediate presence after a flare up or hospitalization. I've been trying to get authorization for a Bronchial Thermoplasty procedure that took numerous attempts and appeals. Dr. Deng NEVER gave up and was a true advocate in my care. Dr. Deng went far beyond her regular duties to get this procedure re-evaluted after 3 denials by my insurance company. All I can say is "AMAZING". I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE WHO IS NEED OF A PULMONOLOGIST!!!

July 8th, 2015