A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Donat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Donat, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Donat graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Donat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital Central California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans