A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Donat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donat
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Donat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Donat, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Donat graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Donat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane F Donat MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jane F. Donat practice?
- Dr. Jane Donat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Donat practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Neurologists.