A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Donat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donat
Multiple Sclerosis Patient Education Learn about types of multiple sclerosis and how this condition progresses. Patient information about MS and how this disease affects the nervous system.Before Visiting Dr. Donat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Donat, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Donat graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Donat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane F Donat MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jane F. Donat practice?
- Dr. Jane Donat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Donat practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Neurologists.