Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane Doyle
Dr. Jane Doyle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cranston, RI, with other offices in Providence, RI and Dayville, CT. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Doyle is affiliated with Day Kimball Hospital, Saint Vincent Hospital and Roger Williams Medical Center. Dr. Doyle has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane Doyle has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jane Doyle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranston, RI.
Dr. Peter Hollmann
Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics
Cranston, RI 0.01 mi38
Dr. Usha Panneerselvam
Cranston, RI 0.01 mi31
Dr. Mark Braun
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Cranston, RI 0.01 mi38