A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Dunham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Dunham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Dunham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunham graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dunham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Suzanne Dunham MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane S. Dunham practice?
- Dr. Jane Dunham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Dunham practices Internal Medicine near Federal Way, WA.
See Federal Way Internists.