A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Huang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Huang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Edna Huang MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Huang practice?
- Dr. Jane Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Huang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Hematologists, and Palo Alto Oncologists.