The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane Huang
Dr. Jane Huang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with other offices in Palo Alto, CA and Palo Alto, CA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Huang is affiliated with Stanford Medical Center and Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane Huang has the following 3 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Jane Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Sandra Horning
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Laura Johnston
Transplant Surgery, Hematology
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Michaela Liedtke
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi23