Dr. Jane Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane Miller?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Jane Miller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 7th, 2016

Dr. Miller is an excellent doctor and really cares for her patients. She made my journey to conceive a child one memorable. She is always available when you need her and is honest at all times.

November 27th, 2015

Life-Changing Doctor

Properly diagnosed me after many doctors failed. Thanks to her, I have a happy future with children, an option I may not have had if she hadn't quickly formulated a plan of attack. Always made incredible efforts to keep costs low, and only ever had my best interest, health, and happiness in mind. I will forever be grateful for finding her.

June 30th, 2015

Best care ever

Dr. Jane Miller is the most attentive and dedicated GYN doctor I have met. She took care of us as a couple in desire to be parents. While I had to drive 2 states long and dense New York traffic to receive her care, she helps us become parents . She planned her treatments and procedures in the most acceptable ways . We could cope with the stress and emotional demands of fertility requirements. I kept seeing how successful she was with all of her patients in her waiting room and it became clear that she meant what she was trying to do for us. We were already unable to conceive and no other clinic would have taken us. It would have probably risk their statistics of success/failure ratio. Dr. Miller understood the strength of a bond mother/child and understood us .After careful exam and evaluation she took upon herself to give us a chance. I will be grateful all my life for the joy she brought us.

November 11th, 2014

Amazing Doctor

I have been blessed with having Dr. Miller as my gyno for many many years. She is the best doctor I have ever been to! I have had numerous problems in the past with cysts, endo, and infertility. I had two surgeries with Dr. Miller and I cant say enough about her bedside manner. She is so kind and compassionate. She truly is an amazing talent. She is the only doctor that diagnosed my problems and fixed them!! I am so grateful and blessed that I have Dr. Miller as my doctor.

August 5th, 2014

Excellent doctor

Dr. Miller was sincere, genuine, and helpful from the day I met her. She cared deeply about my health and medical history. Her bedside manner is excellent because she is courteous, kind, and never aloof. I feel so fortunate to have gone to her office.

June 3rd, 2014

personalized treatment plans

My infertility journey began 3 years ago. I started with North Hudson IVF 2 years ago, and both my husband and I really liked Dr. Miller from the start. We discussed our options and came up with treatment plans we all felt comfortable with and I had my last appointment with her yesterday as I have been released to my own obstetrician for the remainder of my pregnancy. I'm actually going to miss Dr. Miller!

May 17th, 2013

Thorough, compassionate, accommodating

After a decade of trying to have a child I met with Dr Miller about 1 year ago. We discussed my options and began the to prepare for an IVF cycle. After doing IVF 9 other times elsewhere I was more than familiar with the process. However, I soon learned Dr Miller was more thorough than the rest. She tested me for something no other doctor had. The results were positive and I was treated for the condition. Without Dr Miller's foresight I would have never gotten pregnant. The care I have received during my pregnancy at Dr Miller's office has been incomparable. She is available day or night when I have a question or concern. She has accommodated my schedule and worked with me at every turn. My nurse Carol is patient and kind and always finds my elusive vein. Annette battles my insurance carrier for me on a weekly basis. Everyone is the office knows my history and my name. They have made a naturally stressful process as stress free as possible. To conclude I can honestly say I have never felt so confident, comfortable and cared for as a patient. Thank you Dr Miller!

September 14th, 2012

not a number

you are not a medical record number. you are a person. A person that the entire staff knows exactly who you are and what your needs are. I thought this type of Doctor/patient relationship was a thing of the past, it's not. Not here. The first time I called I had many questions which Carol the nurse gladly answered. And when I asked her if there was some way to talk with the Doctor in the near future she simply said, "hang on, I'll get her for you". Dr. Miller was a refreshing change. We had called other places with the similar success rates and received a packet in the mail a few days later. I was a number with all the other places but a woman who wanted a child with Dr. Miller and her staff.

July 24th, 2012

I have always dreamed that one day I would have a baby. When I began having difficulties getting pregnant, I was told to contact Dr. Miller. When I did, I felt a sense of hope from her and her team. After IFV treatment I am finally pregnant with my first baby! My husband and I could not be more thrilled, and we have Dr. Miller and her team to thank for the positive results. They provided us with amazing medical care, and were an incredible support team. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Miller to anyone who is having a difficult time getting pregnant. Go and see Dr. Miller if you want personal one-on-one care from an incredible team to help you through your journey and most importantly provide you with hope!

June 22nd, 2012

Smart, and great! The entire team is A+

March 12th, 2012

lawyer

Dr. Miller was friendly, kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. I recommend her without any reservation.

March 9th, 2012

After a great deal of frustration trying to conceive I was referred to Dr. Miller. Although my diagnosis was not promising, and the process was not always an easy one, Dr. Miller and her team provided much sensitivity, support, and unbelievable medical expertise resulting in three rounds of IVF each one ending in a healthy pregnancy. Dr Miller and her wonderful staff have forever changed our lives. They brought our two wonderful healthy beautiful babies to us... and our third is on the way... If you are struggling with infertility I urge you to see Dr. Miller.