A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Wilson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Wilson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Ellen Wilson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Jane Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Wilson practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Halethorpe, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Halethorpe Family Physicians and Halethorpe Preventive Medicine Specialists.