Dr. Jane Edmond MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

January 13th, 2015
A life changing experience for our daughter. Thank you!!

September 18th, 2013
If you are considering an opthalmologist for your child, steer clear of Dr. Edmond. She has the knowledge required, but she is cold and insensitive. I took my son to her for what I thought was a routine appointment to be told he was blind. When I asked for more information in my shocked state, never suspecting this diagnosis walking in, she told me, "Oh, I don't do that. Google it." I stood there blinking and she said, "There's the door. You need to go check out. I'll see you in six months." I have now learned from other parents of visually impaired children that this wasn't just an off day for Dr. Edmond, but her NORMAL bedside manner. Spare yourself this woman! There are too many fine and compassionate doctors out there to go and see her. See ANYONE else!

February 21st, 2013
Everything about Dr. Edmond was a great experience. She is very focused in her appointments, yet very patient when asked questions to help me understand my condition and what to expect if I decided to have surgery to correct diplopia (double vision). Another thing I liked about Dr. Edmond was she did not give me expectations she could not deliver. In fact, the results of my surgery exceeded what I expected. The medical community would be much better off if more doctors followed her example as a person and a doctor.

December 25th, 2011
Excellent doctor!!

January 1st, 2010
The BESt Pediatric Opthamologist
This is the most efficient Physician I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I cannot say enough good things about her. She explains things well, and overall just wonderful. She's friendly with children and the parents! Great,great,great physician! Love her!