Dr. Jane Edmond Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane Edmond?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2017

Correction of Double Vision

Following cataract surgery in another Texas city in 2013 (I was 76 at the time and almost 81 now) I was diagnosed with double vision (Fourth Nerve Superior Oblique Palsy) which GREATLY impaired my ability to see effectively, read and perform normal tasks only with great difficulty. I had never experienced this condition prior to the cataract surgery! After suffering with this condition for 3.5 years, I found Dr. Edmond. She corrected the condition with surgery and I'm enormously pleased with the results; that is, I'm back to normal. Her skill exceeded my expectations and wish I had consulted her sooner. To sweeten the pot, her bedside manner is very considerate. She listens to her patient, explains what the problem is and how she will correct it. She answers all questions posed in terms anyone can understand. I HIGHLY recommend her, her staff and the staff at the Baylor Alkek Eye Center. They all get an A+++ in my evaluation because I don't have to spend the rest of my life not being able to see clearly.

January 13th, 2015

A life changing experience for our daughter. Thank you!!

February 21st, 2013

Everything about Dr. Edmond was a great experience. She is very focused in her appointments, yet very patient when asked questions to help me understand my condition and what to expect if I decided to have surgery to correct diplopia (double vision). Another thing I liked about Dr. Edmond was she did not give me expectations she could not deliver. In fact, the results of my surgery exceeded what I expected. The medical community would be much better off if more doctors followed her example as a person and a doctor.

December 25th, 2011

Excellent doctor!!

January 2nd, 2010

The BESt Pediatric Opthamologist

This is the most efficient Physician I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I cannot say enough good things about her. She explains things well, and overall just wonderful. She's friendly with children and the parents! Great,great,great physician! Love her!

September 2nd, 2017