Learn more about Dr. Jane Eggerstedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eggerstedt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eggerstedt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Eggerstedt, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Eggerstedt graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Eggerstedt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Marie Eggerstedt MD is a female Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Eggerstedt practice?
- Dr. Jane Eggerstedt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Eggerstedt practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons.