A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Eggerstedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Eggerstedt, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Eggerstedt graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Eggerstedt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Marie Eggerstedt MD is a female Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Eggerstedt practice?
- Dr. Jane Eggerstedt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Eggerstedt practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons.