A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Eggerstedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eggerstedt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eggerstedt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Eggerstedt, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Eggerstedt graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Eggerstedt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Marie Eggerstedt MD is a female Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Eggerstedt practice?
- Dr. Jane Eggerstedt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Eggerstedt practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons.