Dr. Jane Marie Eggerstedt MD is female, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Eggerstedt, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eggerstedt graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eggerstedt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eggerstedt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jane Eggerstedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Eggerstedt practice?
Dr. Jane Eggerstedt practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons and Shreveport Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Eggerstedt, Dr. Hanna Eggerstedt, Dr. Iva Eggerstedt, Dr. Jackie Eggerstedt, Dr. Jan Eggerstedt, Dr. Jana Eggerstedt, Dr. Janae Eggerstedt, Dr. Janel Eggerstedt