A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Emerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Emerson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Emerson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Emerson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Anne Emerson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jane A. Emerson practice?
- Dr. Jane Emerson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Emerson practices Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Columbia Pediatricians and Columbia Physiatrists.