A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Ensey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Ensey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ensey
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ensey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ensey graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Ensey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane F Ensey DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane F. Ensey practice?
- Dr. Jane Ensey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Ensey practices Family Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Family Physicians.