A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Ensey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Ensey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ensey
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ensey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ensey graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Ensey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane F Ensey DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane F. Ensey practice?
- Dr. Jane Ensey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Ensey practices Family Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Primary Care Doctors.