A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Ensey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Ensey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ensey graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Ensey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ensey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane F. Ensey practice?
Dr. Jane Ensey practices Family Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Family Physicians.