A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Falkenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Falkenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falkenstein
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Falkenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Falkenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Falkenstein graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Falkenstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Lowinger Falkenstein MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jane L. Falkenstein practice?
- Dr. Jane Falkenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Falkenstein practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Pulmonologists.