Learn more about Dr. Jane Falkenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Falkenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falkenstein
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Falkenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Falkenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Falkenstein graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Falkenstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Lowinger Falkenstein MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jane L. Falkenstein practice?
- Dr. Jane Falkenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Falkenstein practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Pulmonologists.