A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Farmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Farmer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Farmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Kim Farmer MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane K. Farmer practice?
- Dr. Jane Farmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Farmer practices Internal Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Internists.