A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Fay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Fay, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fay graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Fay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hospital
- Emerson Hosp, Concord, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Hauber Fay MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jane H. Fay practice?
- Dr. Jane Fay has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Fay practices Diagnostic Radiology near Concord, MA.
See Concord Radiologists.