A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Fealy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Fealy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Fealy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Fealy graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Fealy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Catherine Fealy MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane C. Fealy practice?
- Dr. Jane Fealy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Fealy practices Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA.
See Downey Internists.