A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billie Fellner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fellner
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fellner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billie Fellner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fellner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billie Jane Fellner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Billie J. Fellner practice?
- Dr. Billie Fellner has 1 office location.
Dr. Billie Fellner practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.