A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billie Fellner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billie Fellner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fellner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billie Jane Fellner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Billie J. Fellner practice?
- Dr. Billie Fellner has 1 office location.
Dr. Billie Fellner practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.