A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Ferguson, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferguson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jane Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane H. Ferguson practice?
Dr. Jane Ferguson practices Pediatrics near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rhinebeck, NY and Red Hook, NY.
See Kingston Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Ferguson, Dr. Janessa Ferguson, Dr. Hanna Ferguson, Dr. Jackie Ferguson, Dr. Janine Ferguson, Dr. Janice Ferguson, Dr. Janina Ferguson, Dr. Shawnda Ferguson