A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Fitzpatrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Fitzpatrick MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Jane Fitzpatrick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Fitzpatrick practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.