Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 3.5128205128205 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Had a very good experience  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2014

Thanks to God, our first IVF-FET cycle with Dr. Frederick was successful. Besides being an expert with tons of experience, Dr. Frederick is very courteous and warm. She replied to our urgent email queries even on weekends. Would highly recommend her. It's really convenient that everything is taken care in same facility, including blood withdrawal, ultrasounds, surgery and wait times were fine - much better than wait times at labs.

|  Baby twins  |  show details
by Sylvia on Mar 4th, 2014

We had a great experience with Dr. Frederick and her staff. Dr. Frederick is honest, caring and very supporting. i met Dr. Fredrick on September 2013 we start our first IVF-ICES cycle on Nov and I'm now pregnant with TWINS :) Highly recommend Dr. Fredrick

|  Highly Recommend Dr. Frederick & HRC  |  show details
by HB Family on Nov 11th, 2013

Dr. Frederick is the most amazing doctor and woman. She has a wonderful presence, is compassionate, sensitive, and attentive. I had a wonderful experience at her Newport Beach location. I meet with Dr. Frederick for the first time on July 8th, 2013, and graduated from her program 10 weeks pregnant on November 7th, 2013. This was my first time going through the IVF process, and I'm very impressed with this facility. The facility had everything the IVF process involves onsite, and it’s all brand new and clean. I would go there for all my blood work and ultrasounds, egg retrieval, and egg transfer. The entire staff is wonderful and friendly. They even have the lab that does all the testing and embryo making onsite so you can see the scientists at work when you go and do your egg retrieval and transfer. It made the whole process more convenient going to one location. The nurse who was assigned to me was extremely helpful. She put together a timeline for me of when to start each medication and when my expected egg retrieval and transfer date would be ahead of time. She was responsive to all my emails and replied to them very quickly. This is a great office and I would recommend Dr. Frederick to anyone going through the fertility process. Love her!

by Frank and Steffi on May 24th, 2013

Thank you Dr Frederick and the HRC Fertility Centers. I cannot speak higher of Dr. Frederick and the HRC Fertility Staff.We had the best and amazing experience with HRC and Dr. Jane Frederick - We are trying for almost 5 years to have a baby. Frist Time we was with another clinic and we was really disappointed. Than we looked on the Internet and also saw HRC on TV ( little couple) and we meet Dr. Frederick. Our chances of getting pregnant were 80%. My Husband sperm is to slow. After one cycle of IVF. I was pregnant. It was the best day of our lives when Dr. Frederick called and gave us the good news. The staff of HRC at Laguna Hills is just wonderful. Dr. Frederick and the RN are so amazing. We say thank you for the great help – Paul was born 19 Jan 2013.

|  Best Dr  |  show details
by Aarthi on Apr 29th, 2013

Dr frederick was very compassionate and friendly.Its worth every minute to wait in her office to see her.Even though we conceived naturally after our IVF.She took care of us and saw us through our first trimester.We were closely monitored and given updates.She answered my every silly question i had through email.She would reply back the same day even if its a weekend.Behnaz(ivf coordinator) was fantastic.she would email me right away to keep me calm.I cant say how happy iam was with level of service i got.They are very responsible bunch of people.I would truly recommend Dr frederick and Behnaz for treatments.

|  Thank You!!!  |  show details
by Kirsten K on Apr 11th, 2013

Thank you to Dr. Frederick and staff at HRC Laguna Hills. We are currently 10 weeks pregnant with our first child after our first IVF try and with only 2 embryos surviving to transfer when transfer day came. I can't thank them enough for everything they did for me. They helped me out financially and with some meds. They were always extremely quick to respond to any questions I had. Priscilla even answered my call on a Saturday night when I was freaking out. I never felt pressured to do IVF, Dr. Frederick let me go at my own pace and always gave me all my options and would explain to me why something we would try did not work. Dr. Frederick and her staff were always patient, and kind. I cant say enough good things about them. I will definitely be returning when we are ready to give our baby a sibling. Thank you Dr. Frederick. :)

|  Highly Recommended!  |  show details
by Terry & Cristina T. on Mar 1st, 2013

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at HRC Fertility -- and with excellent results! We are expecting our little one in October!!! We had been referred by our insurance company to another Doctor first, and after paying thousands of dollars, we had no success. We then did some more research and consulted with Dr. Frederick at HRC -- and had positive results! We were also very happy with the staff -- everyone was very friendly and very positive. I would not suggest that anyone goes anywhere else.

|  Very happy with Dr. Frederick & HRC!!  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2013

After being unsatisfied with another fertility specialist, we switched to Dr. Frederick after reading her positive online reviews. She is extremely knowledgable, has a warm beside manner, her office/staff are very professional and she makes herself available to her patients via email, cell phone, etc. Given the emotional strain this process involves, it was very comforting to be able to reach her even during evenings and weekends to answer our questions. Felt like we were in very good hands the entire time, and we were successful on our 2nd attempt!

Sep 6th, 2012

Dr. Frederick and her staff were amazingly supportive and very professional. From the very beginning, I was so appreciative of Dr. Frederick's honest and professional opinion. She always explained procedures, data, and the process, in great detail and made sure that we understood what was going on. Because fertility procedures cost so much money, Dr. Frederick and her staff made sure that we were only paying for NECESSARY tests and medication. Every step was delicately handled and all of our questions were answered right away. Dr. Frederick even called me from her cell phone on a Saturday afternoon! We are so grateful to Dr. Frederick for her kindness and expertise.

Aug 1st, 2012

I cannot speak higher of Dr. Frederick and the HRC Fertility Staff. My husband and I had been trying to conceive for over a year. After my first consultation with Dr. Frederick I was confident and reassured in our near future and starting a family. Six weeks later, we became pregnant! We are expecting twins in the spring and could not be more thrilled! We are eternally grateful to Dr.Frederick! Thank you HRC!

|  Excellent Dr.  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

Dr. Frederick was absolutely great and helped us conceive a baby girl who is due in December of 2012. Her and her staff were very helpful and compassionate and I found that they were quite accessible through e-mail through the entire IVF process. We had a lot of questions and they were always answered promptly. I would highly recommend Dr. Frederick and HRC.

Jun 26th, 2012

We have had the greatest help with Dr. Frederick, who was very supportive of our choices, very personal through the good and bad times and was successful in making our dream come true. She is open and honest about chances, up front with everything that can happen and will try everything she can to make a cycle successful. While the waiting at an appointment can be long, we were always able to reach them by phone or email when we had questions or worries in between. They were also most helpful with our (less than great) insurance, dealing with them on the phone and spending time to get us the best priced medication possible. After spending much time online and reading stories from other doctors and clinics, I would always recommend HRC and Dr. Frederick.

|  great office! great doctor!!  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

My daughter attended HRC for treatment of infertility. Her experience was great. I attended some appointments with her, and the staff and doctor couldn't have been nicer. Highly recommend HRC and Dr. Frederick!!

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

Dr.Frederick is Awesome!She is so kind and patient. I had a problem getting pregnant after couple of miscarriages,so I visited Doctor Frederick and the only option was IUI or IVF. She walked us through the whole procedure and what to expect and kindly answered all our questions.After the second try I got pregnant! She kept monitoring me on weekly bases until week 12 to make sure every thing is OK. Her staff are amazing too! Debby,Janet,Stephani and the rest of them. I highly recommend consulting her if u have a fertility problem.Thanx Dr.Frederick for every thing.Wish u all the best in life and your carrier :)Fatmah

|  4 stars!  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

Dr. Frederick is incredible. She is kind, knowledgeable, and passionate about what she does. She helped us to conceive on our first IUI round. We are so happy and greatful for everything Dr. Frederick has done for us. I would recommend Dr. Frederick and the HRC Staff to anyone looking to conceive.

Mar 28th, 2012

Mar 22nd, 2012

I completed two IVF cycles with Jane Frederick and wouldnt go to anyone else. She and her staff are so caring and were very thorough in all of my appointments. Although I got pregnant with the first IVF cycle, I lost the baby after a car accident. Everyone was so caring when I was going through such a difficult time. It made me feel like they really care about their patients, which is ultimately what convinced me to try it again. The second time was a success also and I have now been released into the care of a regular OB. Jane and her team of nurses and staff have always acted professional and yet shown their softer side to me, which is needed when you and your family are going through such difficult decisions.

|  A miraculous gift...  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

My wife and I researched a half dozen doctors/facilities and interviewed our "final four". Dr. Fredrick was, in our opinion far and away the best fit for us. She is knowledgeable and exceedingly qualified, kind and compassionate, managed our expectations with care and, delivered when it really mattered. We will not hesitate to consult with moving forward, and she is our only choice should we need a fertility doctor again in the future. We strongly recommend Dr. Jane Fredrick... she delivers!

Jan 22nd, 2012

Dr. Frederick and the HRC staff provided great patient care and were honest about the likelihood of becoming pregnant. Janet was the nurse who worked with us and she was very helpful. Both Dr. Frederick and Janet always promptly got back to us when we called or e-mailed. The whole staff at HRC was very helpful. We were easily able to make all appointments, and we promptly received receipts for all of our procedures. When I went to see Dr. Frederick I had a very high FSH level. She put me on high levels of follistem and attempted to get eggs from me. She was very honest about the fact that it was not likely that I would produce any eggs even with the medication because of my FSH level. The day that I went in and found out I did produce any viable eggs, Dr. Frederick went over my options with me and offered to try again with a higher medication level. She did tell me that we could try as many times as I wanted, but given my FSH levels it was very unlikely I would get any good eggs. I went home and did some research, and I found that most doctors would not have even attempted to get an egg from me because of my high levels. We opted to do a cycle using donor eggs. This past Christmas we welcomed a beautiful baby girl! Many people have asked me how I feel about the fact that I had to use donor eggs rather than my own. I do not have any problem at all with using donor eggs, but I know I would always have wondered if we had not tried to get my eggs first. I am extremely grateful that Dr. Frederick tried to get my eggs, when so many others would not have. We will definitely be returning to Dr. Frederick to try again with some of our frozen embryos.

|  A  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2011

My experience has been overwhelmingly positive. I worked with Dr. Frederick. She did not push IVF on us. The staff was friendly and professional. She was upfront about our chances and what to expect. There were no surprises. She didn't promise anything except their best effort. Anyhow, if you go knowing that nothing is guaranteed, you will see that this place is absolutely great.

Oct 10th, 2011

ONE OF THE BEST, MOST CARING PHYSICIANS I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH. SHE GIVES YOU HER PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS FOR ASKING QUESTIONS AND ALWAYS RESPONDS WITHIN 1 DAY. WE GOT PREGNANT ON OUR FIRST TRY WITH DR FREDERICK!

|  Great Doctor, Great Facility  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

We first went to see Dr. Frederick at HRC in September of 2009 after over 2 years of trying to conceive on our own and suffering 2 miscarriages. Dr. F was very encouraging and after testing both myself and my husband, helped us determine the best route for us to go. Our first round of IUI was unsuccessful, but we were able to quickly move to an IVF cycle that was successful, and we welcomed our daughter into the world last August. We just "graduated" from HRC again, as I am currently pregnant with our 2nd baby from a frozen embryo harvested during our first round of IVF. We have had nothing but a great experience with Dr. F and the nurses and staff at HRC. They are all beyond friendly and anxious to help with anything we needed. Dr. F's right hand woman, Janet, is also incredible. I could email her with anything - from the smallest question, to booking appointments, etc and she always responded quickly. Overall, we couldn't have been happier with Dr. F and the HRC team and would (and have) recommended them to anyone struggling to conceive.

|  SCORED!!!  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

Today was our last visit at HRC. We have "graduated" and are continuing with our prenatal care. As you can guess... our 1st cycle was a success and it's thanks to Dr. Jane Frederick and her staff!Since day one, the staff were very friendly and supportive. At the beginning, we were a bit puzzled as to why they were talking to us as if they're CERTAIN it was going to work considering the statistics say it's a 40% chance of success. But it felt good so we went along. I read a couple of the bad reviews on this site and noticed people's biggest complaint was the tardiness. Yeah, she runs a little late. Once we waited a WHILE... but to be honest... isn't that the #1 complaint at any doctor's office? "Why do they make appointments if they can't keep them?" But have people just thought or considered maybe it's because she's giving every patient the right amount of attention? Answering all they're questions? I felt she's thorough, and answered all our questions on the spot. After we heard the great news, I received a call in regards to my test results from either Janet or Debbie and they seemed so personal. I truly believe they really care! And not just that... we both received a great good-bye hug by a few of the staff and Dr. Frederick wishing us luck throughout the rest of our pregnancy. We weren't expecting that but it felt great.We will definitely return because we are certainly not done! <3

|  Dr. Frederick & HRC are excellent!!  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

HRC is a wonderful fertility treatment center! I was blown away at the care and attention they give to each patient and was extremely happy with my time there.Everyone who worked there (including the front office staff), were superb!!! I saw Dr. Frederick and her Nurse Janet the majority of the time and they were both extremely responsive to my needs. I also saw Nurse Practitioner Cindy a few times and also was pleased with all her help. From the first consultation, I felt very comfortable in their hands and they were very encouraging along the way.One of the major pluses was that both Dr. Frederick and her Nurse Janet corresponded with me via email (this is very important to me!) - they even answered my emails on their days off!Luckily, we had positive results and got pregnant within 2 cycles of IUI...Dr. Frederick did a wonderful job of monitoring my progress and making changes to my treatment whenever necessary. The ONLY negative thing I can possibly say is that I did wait a bit for a couple of appointments, but I've never been to a doctor where I didn't have to wait...and comparing to other doctors I've been to, their wait was pretty short.In all, I was extremely happy with HRC and would go back in a second if we decide to conceive again.

Apr 29th, 2011

I love Dr. Frederick and the entire staff of HRC. I wouldn't go any where else. I can't say enough nice things about her!!!

|  If you looking for a great RE....  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

We are another success story with Dr Frederick at HRC in Laguna Hills. First, let me say how compassionate and understanding Dr Frederick is. My husband and I are recently bereaved parents, wanting to try for another baby a little later in life, and Dr Frederick gave us hope and caring. Having a female RE to help me through this made all the difference, and Dr Frederick has a great bedside manner and has time for ALL my questions (of which I had many). We are now 9 weeks pregnant with a singleton, and have graduated over to our regular ob/gyn.. We couldn't be more pleased with a doctor or a clinic.

|  Previous Patient  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2011

Dr. Frederick was an extremely caring doctor, one who made you feel validted and important. She took the time necessary to meet your emotion and physical needs. She has a way about her that makes you feel secure and well-taken care of. I have recommended her to many over the years and would use her again in a heart beat!

Feb 23rd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Fredericks for 3 years now, I have two beautiful healthy children. I would strongly recommend anyone to HRC/Dr. Frederick!

|  Pregnant our first try!  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2011

I am currently 11 weeks pregnant from our first try with Dr. Frederick. We have been trying for several years and were so happy and surprised by how quickly she was alble to help us. She is a very kind, knowledgeable and experienced doctor. She is also very comprehensive in her approach. (I love the vitamins she started me on.) I felt very well cared for from start to finish. Her staff was always helpful and warm and Janet her nurse coordinator was always prompt in calling me back to answer any questions. I highly recommend her to anyone serious about getting pregnant. You will be in very good hands. We will always be so thankful to Dr. Frederick for helping us get our little bundle of joy.

|  PREGNANT OUR 1ST MONTH WITH DR. FREDERICK  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

After two emotional years of trying to get pregnant my husband and I were referred to Dr. Frederick. We BOTH cant say enough about what a wonderful experience we had working with her and her staff. Within one month/cycle of being with Dr. Frederick she was able to diagnose the problem, did each part of the procedure herself and got us pregnant on her first try! Finding her was truly a blessing! She is such a comforting and soothing person through what is such an emotional journey. All the advice she provided (she even gives you her direct email) has gotten us to where we are today pregnant and thrilled! We were actually sad to say goodbye to Dr. Frederick at our last visit but we would definitely work with her again if/when we need help having a sibling in the future. Shes the best!

|  2 Successful Pregnancies!  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Frederick by my OB. During my initial visit she was very kind and helpful. We conceived a son on our first try with Dr. Frederick. He is now a year old and we are pregnant with twins. The staff is absolutely wonderful. Paul was my coordinator with my first son and Janet as my nurse and they were both super! I worked primarily with Janet as she was still just wonderful. I would totally recommend Dr. Frederick.

|  AMAZING DOCTOR HIGHLY RECOMMENDED  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2010

We went to Dr. Frederick after almost 2 years of trying to get pregnant and she was amazing. She came as a recommendation from my OB and I am so grateful to have had her through this process. Once all the test were run she went through our options with us and was just a perfect professional. She had the perfect bedside manner and didn't give us false hope but also was encouraging and nurturing. We ended up choosing to do IVF and had multiple appointments and visits with her and never had a problem with scheduling or waiting once in the office. I feel like she really laid everything out for us to make the decision that was right for our family and I just can't say enough how awesome she is. Her staff is amazing especially Janet, who was just so helpful and understanding. Dr. Frederick and her staff really made this difficult process as easy as possible for us and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. We ended up having a successful pregnancy through IVF and she was right there every step always checking up and making sure my hormone levels were appropriate, I felt well taken care of. Now we our the parents to 2 amazing little boys and there is no way this could have ever happened without Dr. Frederick. Like I said she is just amazing and I feel blessed to have had her in my life. I have recommended her to other friends and family and have never heard anyone have a bad experience. I would recommend her to anyone struggling with infertility. Good luck and god bless.

|  Dr. Frederick  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor for any infertility issues. I feel this doctor did not have any Bedside manner, did not spend time with me, when I had questiones and wanted explanaations, she was unapprochable, vague, and defensive. I spent a lot time, energy, and money at this doctor's office that I'm very regretful about. Please do your research before choosing a doctor and looks at the patients ratings before picking one. All info. that was given to you by the doctor was vague and tests results were not shared with you or explained to you. HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!

|  No respect for her patients  |  show details
by Sean B on Dec 26th, 2009

My wife and I had gone to Dr. Frederick and were very dissapointed after giving her several attempts to shine.Every single appointment we had with Jane, she was 15-40 minutes late. There was a total disregard for her patients time on every occasion. In an effort to make sure the good Dr. was not backlogged by other appointments, we always took her first available in the morning but she this did not matter. Everytime, she always apologized for being late, and gave a sorry excuse but it was obviously just the way she operates. She would always try to play on our emotions too, by trying to make us feel like she was doing us a favor. The last appointment we had with her, and we commented that her habitual lateness was causing havok on our schedules, she had the nerve to tell us that she had a migraine (which is why she was late) but she wanted to make sure she came in for US because she new what an important date it was for US. I think it is implorable that she would work off of peoples emotions especially when they are obviously in a very delicate state of mind if they are to be seeking her services.Beyond the dieregard for our own schedules, HRC would not give us invoices at the time we had services renderred, and then when we would come in for our next appointment we'd be informed that our account was frozen for lack of payment. This occurred 2 days after I was in the office and requested to bring us current on all current billings and was told there were none.In our initial consultations, we had enquired where her successes ranked amongst other fertility Drs and she dodged the question. We asked her the question again, directly, and she dodged it once more by mentioning that she has more than 20 years experience in the field. We had already known that she was just about average, if not a little bit below, but were still staying with her because she came from a recommendation and did not have any other recommendations to go off of. It was still frustrating that she could not be straight forward with us about something we already knew.I must say that Dr Frederick's patient consultant, Paula Hagen, was very helpful and did help out as much as she could. I feel sorry that Paula is more concerned with her patients than the doctor that she works for.When in the wating room one day, my wife had made a comment to another woman waiting to see Dr. Frederick, about how she always ran late. The other lady made a comment that Yes she is always late, but we need her more than she needs us. I do not agree with that, and to the contrary at that. I think you should go to the one Dr. that appreciates her clients through and through. I need to know that she is looking out for my needs throughout the entire process. Many doctors are there because they enjoy helping people and others are just looking for a paycheck. Dr. Frederick falls into the later category.In short; neither my wife, nor I, would recommend Dr. Frederick to anyone looking for fertility services.

|  Wonderful Center  |  show details
by Jennifer K at Insider Pages on Mar 26th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

We went here for help with our first child. Dr. Wong was our Dr although no longer at the practice but the facility was wonderful. The sta...

|  Our Christmas Miracle!  |  show details
by Tracey S at Insider Pages on Aug 2nd, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Thanx to Dr. Jane Frederick and the staff of Huntington Reproductive Center ... I have a 2 12 year old that calls me mommy ... She is the j...

|  Pregnant with only ONE egg  |  show details
by Hollye L at Insider Pages on Feb 8th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

We tried for 8 years to get pregnant. Jane Frederick, our Dr. at Huntington Rep., came to our rescue! She put me on fertility drugs for invi...