Dr. Veronica Gaetze MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 24th, 2016
Bad Dr
I am very under impressed with this dr and her staff as a whole. We had gone to her to see what was going on with me fertility wise as I had 4 kids no problems then lost one at 5 months and another at 10 weeks. I have been to her twice and will never go back. The first appointment went well and my husband and i left feeling optimtimistic. The next appointment I went by myself as I had some concerns and questions as they had called and told me I had pcos and wanted me to start taking metformin and progesterone. (The only education I received about pcos was from a book as the only information given to me by dr/nurses was to pick up a book about it which I thought was wierd as me being a nurse myself know it is our job to educate educate educate) anyay I had been taking the meds and getting labs as ordered and then they prescribed me a ferility drug to start taking as well like I said I had many questions as there wasn't much education with this either so I made the second apointment. Dr. Gaetze had a terrible bedside manner this appoointment and was very rude. Pretty sure she didn't even review my chart prior to coming in as she had made a comment about my not coming in sooner but we live 3 hrs away and I told her this and her comment to me was "well I don't know where you live" she also got mad about me having fertility drugs but she was the one who prescribed them. She had me in tears which didn't seem to phase her. She then asked me what my concerns were and I proceed to question her about pcos and what I should do she looked at me and said well you read the book didn't you (again no education) I said I did I was just concerned and her response to me was " it's not like you have bilateral breast cancer, I juse told a 21 yr old she does" I was shocked didn't know what to say. I left feeling more confused and hopeless not sure what to do. So my husband and i quite going to her and doing all the labs and stuff and checked with our normal ob who suggested I did stay on the metformin and progesterone to be safe. Not sure if thats what did it or if my hormones straightened out but i was able to get pregnant. Needless to say I now have a 13month old who is absolutely perfect. As for Going to Dr Gaetz i felt like she was going to get me pregnant using the drugs not necesarily figuring out the problem like we will get you pregnant like this as this is what we do for everyone not individualized all. Just a bad feeling to feel like your not being heard. So im writing this to hopefully help someone in choosing there care or for someone like me that has been to her and is feeling like i did. There is hope. To Dr. Gaetze and her staff I suggest you learn that people are individuals so individualize care and learn how to EDUCATE. Most importantly learn emphathy as it is a emotional subject your dealing with and if you can't do that maybe it's time to retire.

April 8th, 2016
Wondering Why Anyone Would Go to Dr. Gaetze?!!!
Dr. Gaetze is a incredibly rude, self absorbed person! For starters, the wait time is well over an hour, and when you FINALLY do get to see her, she is rude & insulting! Do not bother to ask questions, or question why she suggests a plan of action, you will get your head ripped off & she will tell you "if you don't like how I am handling your care, you can go to someone else". She does not care if her plan of treatment makes you ill, or does not work for you, she will only suggest that you continue with her 1st plan of treatment. She certainly wouldn't want to be bothered with finding a treatment plan better for the patient! Their are many fine doctors in the same practice as Dr. Gaetze, so please DON'T SETTLE for her inadequate care!!! I honestly question how she could have the rating of a Top 10 Doctor?! If I could give less than a 1 Star Rating, I would!

November 6th, 2015
One of a kind
Dr. Gaezte tells it like it is. She is passionate and a hard worker. She is kind and courteous. She takes the time to explain and even a shoulder to cry on. Its like having your grandma for a gyno. :) Instead of cookies there's bloodwork and pap smears but in the most lovely way. I feel like she's one of few specialty doctors who "gets it". Meaning, she looks at the big picture, your total and whole body health. Like I said before, she WILL tell you what she thinks. Sometimes it stings but its the truth. Lose weight and stop with the soda. Hurts to hear but she's right. She also LOVES Metamucil. :)

August 24th, 2015
Phenomenal Physician - Dr. Jane Gaetze
Dr. Jane Gaetze is a phenomenal physician! She is the type of doctor that actually cares about you and your health!

January 16th, 2015
The best
I absolutely love Dr. Gaetze. She is amazing!

January 11th, 2014
Never going back to this doctor
I was not at all pleased with the care I received by Dr. Gaetze. To start I waited for over an hour past my appointment time in the waiting room. Finally, I was brought back to a room. The staff was very friendly. However, this was my first appointment with her and although the exam was quick and efficient, in no way did Dr. Gaetze attempt to make me feel at ease. The questions and concerns I had before the examination were not dealt with in a very courteous manner which made me feel very uncomfortable. When I told Dr. Gaetze of the troubles I was having, she didn't seem to believe me and chose to offer a diagnosis based off of what she had already decided to be the answer before asking me any questions. Furthermore, her medical opinions were tainted by her own personal beliefs, and I was very offended when she tried to push those beliefs on me. In the end, I felt extremely disrespected, unheard, and I will not be going back to Dr. Gaetze ever again nor would I recommend her to anyone.

December 30th, 2013
FertilityCare Practitioner
Dr. Gaetze makes you her #1 priority when you are in her office. She is very knowledgable and proactive in helping couples with procreative concerns. She provides cooperative & bio identical treatments that respect a women's natural reproductive cycle. Dr. Gaetze is educated by the Pope Paul VI Institute and uses NaProTECHNOLOGY to deliver the best reproductive science available that is tailor made for you and your situation!

April 14th, 2011
Awesome Dr...confussed staff ??
My overall experience with Dr. Gaetze was awesome! Very compassionate when talking about my condition and treatment. I would likely recommend her to anybody wanting to stay in the Lakes Area for GYN care..The office staff that day seemed a bit confussed~ didn't make my necessary appointment needed for follow up, she ended up calling me later in the day to do that..