A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Gilbert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Lewis Gilbert MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jane L. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Jane Gilbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Gilbert practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Internists and Chevy Chase Rheumatologists.