A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Gilbert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Lewis Gilbert MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jane L. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Jane Gilbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Gilbert practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Internists and Chevy Chase Rheumatologists.