Overall Review

3.6

November 22nd, 2015
Love Dr. Go
Love Dr. Go. She's been caring for my children since they were babies. Through and patient.

August 24th, 2015
bio hazard
I beseech you please Do not take your precious child to this entity! she does not care! Never let her pierce an ear! just "GO", go 2 anywhere else please!!!

June 8th, 2015
Your choice.
The one thing I will give this office is the ease of making an appointment. Outside of that I have nothing else to say. A little disappointed in the office staff. The office has a terrible musty smell. Decided to switch to a closer office and I get a charged a $14 charge to have his records transferred.

November 3rd, 2014
Easy appointment for the flu shot.
I brought my daughter in for the flu shot. Easy scheduling, no wait.

June 3rd, 2014
Love Dr. Go - caring and she knows her stuff
I've been bringing my 2 kids to Dr. Go and she is the best. The staff is always very flexible with scheduling and we can easily bring the kids in on Saturday morning. Dr. Go takes the time to really understand what's going on and she's very patient when I have questions. I really trust her. The kids love getting a sticker each visit too.

March 24th, 2014
nightmare...keep your child AWAY
She missed my babys into toddler, young chilld's severe auditory processing disorder. Missed congenital eye disorder too! Also pierced her ears twice in the same ears very close. Should lose her license.

February 23rd, 2010
Would not rcommend Dr. Go to a friend
I switched to Dr. Go after we moved because she was closer to my home. In the beginning, her bedside manner was pleasant, but as the years went on I found her to spend less and less time with my kids and answering my questions about medical treatment plans and vaccinations for my girls. In fact she belittled me after I asked her for more information about the H1N1 vaccine for my 2 year-old, who is not in day care. I am an RN and I would never belittle any of my patients or their family members for wanting to be more informed. When I found a new pediatrician for my kids, Dr. Go's office charged me almost $40.00 for their medical records stating it was their policy. When I asked to see the policy, the office staff did not have a written copy for me to view. If you want a pediatrician that takes their time with you and your kids than Dr. Go is not the pediatrician for you!