Dr. Jane Go MD Patient Reviews

3.6

November 22nd, 2015
Love Dr. Go
Love Dr. Go. She's been caring for my children since they were babies. Through and patient.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for the kind feedback. I enjoy seeing you in the office. Dr. Go.

August 24th, 2015
bio hazard
I beseech you please Do not take your precious child to this entity! she does not care! Never let her pierce an ear! just "GO", go 2 anywhere else please!!!
Doctor's Response

Sorry to hear your feedback, I haven't heard from you directly before. Please call the office directly and we'd be happy to help you the best we can. I've always had great results from ear piercings so if you've had any issues, please let me know. Thank you and stay well, Dr. Go

June 8th, 2015
Your choice.
The one thing I will give this office is the ease of making an appointment. Outside of that I have nothing else to say. A little disappointed in the office staff. The office has a terrible musty smell. Decided to switch to a closer office and I get a charged a $14 charge to have his records transferred.
Doctor's Response

I'm glad you found it easy to make an appointment! Sorry if there was a musty smell - we had some flooding from a recent Jersey Shore storm but the issue was temporary and we've completely fixed it since. We have a small record transfer charge to help with administrative costs of securely sending our patients medical records. Thanks for the feedback. I always find it helpful. Dr. Go

November 3rd, 2014
Easy appointment for the flu shot.
I brought my daughter in for the flu shot. Easy scheduling, no wait.
Doctor's Response

Glad that you were able to find scheduling fast & easy. I look forward to seeing you in the office. Dr. Go

June 3rd, 2014
Love Dr. Go - caring and she knows her stuff
I've been bringing my 2 kids to Dr. Go and she is the best. The staff is always very flexible with scheduling and we can easily bring the kids in on Saturday morning. Dr. Go takes the time to really understand what's going on and she's very patient when I have questions. I really trust her. The kids love getting a sticker each visit too.

March 24th, 2014
nightmare...keep your child AWAY
She missed my babys into toddler, young chilld's severe auditory processing disorder. Missed congenital eye disorder too! Also pierced her ears twice in the same ears very close. Should lose her license.

February 23rd, 2010
Would not rcommend Dr. Go to a friend
I switched to Dr. Go after we moved because she was closer to my home. In the beginning, her bedside manner was pleasant, but as the years went on I found her to spend less and less time with my kids and answering my questions about medical treatment plans and vaccinations for my girls. In fact she belittled me after I asked her for more information about the H1N1 vaccine for my 2 year-old, who is not in day care. I am an RN and I would never belittle any of my patients or their family members for wanting to be more informed. When I found a new pediatrician for my kids, Dr. Go's office charged me almost $40.00 for their medical records stating it was their policy. When I asked to see the policy, the office staff did not have a written copy for me to view. If you want a pediatrician that takes their time with you and your kids than Dr. Go is not the pediatrician for you!