Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane Goldthorn
Dr. Jane Goldthorn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX, with another office in Lubbock, TX. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Goldthorn is affiliated with Covenant Children's Hospital, Thomason Hosp and Covenant Hospital Plainview. Dr. Goldthorn has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane Goldthorn has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jane Goldthorn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Richard Ranne
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi40
Dr. James Gutheil
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Lubbock, TX 0.09 mi17
Dr. Robert Mooty
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Lubbock, TX 0.09 mi11