A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Grayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Grayson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Grayson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grayson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Grayson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jane Grayson practice?
- Dr. Jane Grayson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Grayson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Pediatricians, Alexandria Pediatric Specialists, and Alexandria Radiologists.