A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Perrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perrin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perrin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Perrin, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Perrin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Jane H Perrin MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. M J. Perrin practice?
- Dr. M Perrin has 1 office location.
Dr. M Perrin practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Geriatric Doctors.