Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. M Jane Perrin
Dr. M Jane Perrin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Perrin is affiliated with John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County and John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County. She speaks English.
Dr. M Jane Perrin has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. M Jane Perrin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Catherine Kallal
Chicago, IL 0 mi36
Dr. Vesna Sefer
Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi33
Dr. Katayoun Rezai
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi15