A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Hamner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Hamner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Hamner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamner graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Simms Hamner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jane S. Hamner practice?
- Dr. Jane Hamner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Hamner practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.