Learn more about Dr. Jane Hankins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Hankins is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hankins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hankins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Hankins, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Iron Overload
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankins graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hankins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane S Hankins MD and MS is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jane S. Hankins practice?
- Dr. Jane Hankins has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Hankins practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians and Memphis Oncologists.