A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Silva Hankins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Silva Hankins, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Iron Overload
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva Hankins graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Silva Hankins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Silva Hankins MD and MS is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jane Silva Hankins practice?
- Dr. Jane Silva Hankins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Silva Hankins practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians and Memphis Oncologists.