Dr. Jane Harrell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

September 9th, 2013
Patient
I have to say that I have had several doctors for myself and my children but Jane was the best. It is a shame that she is no longer practicing. If she decides to come back, I will be back.

August 23rd, 2013
One word...AWESOME!!
Dr. Harrell is the most awesome doctor I have ever had....I don't know how anyone could rate her less that a 4!! A friend told me about her several years ago & I haven't even considered any other doctor. I'm 50+ so quit going to my gyn & Dr. Harrell does my complete physical. She is so down to earth, compassionate & truly cares about you & your well being. My daughter now goes to her & feels the same way. Dr. Harrell left CMC around 6 months ago & waiting, hoping she will appear in her own practice. I don't have a clue who to go to if she doesn't come back.

November 17th, 2012
I feel very lucky to have gotten in with Dr. Harrell. Her bed side manner is warm and never hurried. She makes you feel as though she has all the time in the world for you but gets to the issues you may have in a snap. She is smart, efficient and caring.

May 24th, 2011
She saved my life when I was septic and dehydrated and immediately sesnt me directly to the hospital after giving me IVs in her office for 5 hours. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a "doctor's doctor".

February 22nd, 2011
Very kind, patient, answers all questions and lets you know exactly what yout problem is and what procedures should be done (in my case 7 days in hospital due to being septic). Follow up visit excellent.