A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Heisel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Heisel, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heisel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Heisel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Ann Heisel MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane A. Heisel practice?
- Dr. Jane Heisel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Heisel practices Emergency Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Emergency Physicians.