A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Hernandez-Ing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez-Ing graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Hernandez-Ing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Hialeah Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane B Hernandez-Ing MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane B. Hernandez-Ing practice?
- Dr. Jane Hernandez-Ing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Hernandez-Ing practices Internal Medicine near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kailua, HI.
See Hialeah Internists.