A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez-Ing graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez-Ing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Medical Center
- Hialeah Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hernandez-Ing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jane Hernandez-Ing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane B. Hernandez-Ing practice?
Dr. Jane Hernandez-Ing practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Hialeah Internists and Hialeah Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Hernandez-Ing, Dr. Hanna Hernandez-Ing, Dr. Iva Hernandez-Ing, Dr. Jackie Hernandez-Ing, Dr. Jan Hernandez-Ing, Dr. Jana Hernandez-Ing, Dr. Janae Hernandez-Ing, Dr. Janel Hernandez-Ing