A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Hernandez-Ing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez-Ing
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez-Ing Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Gouty Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez-Ing graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Hernandez-Ing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Hialeah Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane B Hernandez-Ing MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jane B. Hernandez-Ing practice?
- Dr. Jane Hernandez-Ing has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Hernandez-Ing practices Rheumatology near Kailua, HI.
See Kailua Rheumatologists.