A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Hitti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Hitti, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hitti graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hitti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hitti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Hitti practice?
Dr. Jane Hitti practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.