A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Hitti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Hitti, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hitti graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hitti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Evelyn Hitti MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Hitti practice?
- Dr. Jane Hitti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Hitti practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.