A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Hoffman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hoffman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Ellen Hoffman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Jane Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Hoffman practices Pediatrics near Briarcliff Manor, NY.
See Briarcliff Manor Pediatricians.