A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Hunter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Hunter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hunter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hunter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane A. Hunter practice?
Dr. Jane Hunter practices Internal Medicine near Southbury, CT.
See Southbury Internists.