A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Ierardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Ierardi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ierardi graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Ierardi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Ierardi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane Ierardi practice?
- Dr. Jane Ierardi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Ierardi practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.