A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans