A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Jin-Hee Kim MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jane J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jane Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Kim practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA and Escondido, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Pediatric Specialists.