A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Jin-Hee Kim MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jane J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jane Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Kim practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Endocrinologists.