Dr. Jane Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane Johnson?

Dr Jane Johnson took over the practice I was at for over 15 years and I love her bedside manner and how she listens and takes time to hear what is going on I realize sometimes any office can not help the wait time but I think if I was the one having a problem i would like the extra time she gives everyone Then we find out we are losing her at this practice another new dr took over and not at all happy with her now Iam trying to find where she is going next hoping she will accept me into her new practice having a dr you can trust and are able to talk ABOUT ANYTHING is very very important to me !Hoping to be her patient again if so our whole family will switch ..........I seen her for over a year and I want her back .

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

Posted on October 20th, 2016

I've been dealing with back issues for 2.5 years from an injury I endured. Dr. Johnson took over as my PCP after my prior PCP retired at the end of 2015. Dr. Johnson is nice and has taken time to talk with me to discuss my issues. The thing that is really frustrating is that this was my 3rd appointment in 6 months and each time I've had to remind her about the pain I'm dealing with. The first appointment she seemed to be on the ball and make my pain a priority; in fact, she seemed genuinely concerned when she reviewed the MRI and saw the extent of damage. But with subsequent visits that priority seems to have diminished to an after thought. "You need to exercise more" is her answer even though I've been adamant that my back pain will not allow me to do anything strenuous and that physical therapy has not helped (been through PT 3 different times). In fact, I even advised her that my PT was concerned that I may have permanent nerve damage in my lower back due to the longevity of my issues. Unfortunately, considering the past 2.5 years with absolutely no resolution or direction from either of my PCP's I think I'm done with trying to get physical help with my back and will just deal with the pain. I can't financially afford to keep having MRI's done, PT, pain management, doctor's visits, medication, etc, etc, etc.

Procrastination at its worst!

Posted on January 15th, 2016

I have never had to wait so long for a medicine refill. All the doctor has to do is sign it for Pete's sake! The nurse is the one who writes it, usually. Not impressed by this doctor or her office staff. Disappointed that I have yet another doctor who doesn't care much to actually take care of her patients.

Horrible Doctor

Posted on December 25th, 2015

I was a previous patient, she never took the time to actually care for my needs. I was having stomach issues and she basically said it was all in my head after I switched doctors I found out my gallbladder needed to be removed it was packed with tons of gallstones. Not only that you sit in the waiting room for hours to only see her for 5 to 10 minutes.. NOT A GOOD DOCTOR at ALL!!!!!!!!!

A long standing Patient

Posted on October 28th, 2014

Dr. Johnson is very good she cares about her patients. She is confined by the office politics of a practice I have been going to for years that has evolved into the level of service provided at a free clinc. With hideous wait times, appointments made for no reason because it is always first come first serve and the waiting room now has standing room only. She is leaving the practice I will wait and see where she goes i would gladly follow her as she is good and caring in a practice gone wrong,

Posted on September 19th, 2017