Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane Kakkis
Dr. Jane Kakkis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fountain Valley, CA, with other offices in Long Beach, CA and Murrieta, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Kakkis is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center and Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Kakkis has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane Kakkis has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jane Kakkis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.