Dr. Jane Kakkis MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 10th, 2015
Would NOT recommend Dr. Kakkis, or her discourteous office staff
Dr. Kakkis is very cold and does not show empathy when treating patients. Her office staff is really disorganized and does not return calls when people are stressed and diagnosed with malignant tumors. Dr. Kakkis really needs to improve her overall office staffing and treatment of patients. Would never go back to her and would not recommend her. Breast cancer requires a great team of doctors that give high quality care and treat you as a person, not just a number. Dr. Kakkis is not that person.

February 17th, 2015
This is a talented surgeon for breast cancer patients, and a very caring and grounded doctor.

December 14th, 2013
Fabulous!
When I found my breast cancer had returned, I opted for a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction using my own tummy tissue. I was referred to an excellent plastic surgeon for the reconstruction by my oncology surgeon, but she was unable to continue as my doctor if I chose him. I was very reluctant to switch doctors after a five year relationship but met Dr Kakkas anyway. I was impressed. This young surgeon knows her field and is very compassionate and skilled. I changed doctors, had my surgery and am so blessed to be recovered and restored! I would highly recommend Dr. Kakkas!

August 7th, 2010
She is the best of the best
Dr.Kakkis make you feel like she is your friend and family member, she cares more about you, not just as a business.. very nice, she really knows what she is doing!

March 12th, 2010
Breast Cancer Specialist
Professional, caring and passionate about excellent breast cancer surgery. A highly critical friend in the medical field rated her best and I agree. Experienced and insightful, kind and interested in the patients best outcome. She was thorough and honest. 100% confidence in her ability to diagnose, follow the best protocol. With one glance at my mammogram she saw the cancer tumor all the other doctors missed. Dr. Jane Kakkis gave me my options and let me make up my own mind. Was impressed that a doctor of her caliber has the humility to consult with complimentary colleagues, which she did at full speed ahead. Wasted no time. I had to fight with insurance to get her and it was worth it. She said she believes in turning lemons into lemonade and made the best of my situation.

October 7th, 2009
She was gracious and compassionate. She was my surgeon in 2004 for two lumpectomies. After five years, the scar is undetectable. Awesome!

October 22nd, 2016